A Record of Shelford Parva p65

A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P57 (NB There are two P57 - this is the first) fo. 58, page 57: At the top is map showing site of Old Church House with description of it. At bottom: map of the Camping Close and surroundings, 1914 (property of the Wales since 1790). [fo.33, but within mount D]

Comments