A Record of Shelford Parva p11

A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P7 fo.9, page 7:. At the top of the page is a black and white watercolour of the Manor house grounds, Shelford hall garden and Lodge, the boundary between Great and Little Shelford is marked. Underneath is a coloured watercolour painting of the Turnpike cottage and a description of the man who took care of it. At the bottom is a black and white watercolour of the carp pond made by Thomas Wale 1767, copied in 1909 from a sketch by Louisa Wale of 1851. A black and white watercolour border of foliage borders the three pictures. [fo. 7]

Comments