A Record of Shelford Parva p30

A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P24 fo. 25, page 24: Two photographs of south-east side of Kirby Lodge in 1874 and 1915 are at the top of the page. A description of Kirby Lodge is underneath them, written in 1914. At the bottom of the page is a photograph of the entrance gates at Kirby Lodge. On the right hand side is a watercolour of a dog born in the Boer War, and named Bobs in memory of General Lord Roberts, owned by Mrs. H. Thompson who owned the Lodge. [fo.22, but within mount C]

Comments