A Record of Shelford Parva p4

A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P1 fo. 3, page 1: A description of Great Shelford station inset within a deep border comprising a black and white watercolour depicting the station by F.L. Wale 1909, along the left hand side of the page is a miniature map of the villages of Stapleford and Great Shelford, and in the bottom right hand corner is a black and white watercolour of the L. Shelford parish milestone by F.L. Wale. The description is an introduction to the parish of Shelford and its surrounding area. [R105/081, fo.1]

Comments