Old photos and paintings of the former Little Shelford Priesthouse

"The old Parsonage was taken down in the year 1859 and on the same site is now built the new Rectory." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P54

"The old Parsonage (above) was taken down in the year 1859
 and on the same site is now built the new Rectory." From A
 Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P54.
This photo above from the Shelford Parva book is of the old
 rectory, and must have been taken before 1859. It
 is therefore believed to be Little Shelford's oldest photo.
A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P56
Formerly the Rectory, it was built in 1858 for the Rev. James Edmund Law in the early English Gothic revival style. In 1962 the Rectory was sold into private ownership and a modern house for the Rector was built further along Manor Road.

A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P56

The former Rectory, Church Street, Little Shelford


The Rectory, Church Street, Little Shelford

Postcard featuring the former Rectory, Church Street, Little Shelford