The Wigmores held Little Shelford Manor from about 1634 until 1707, when Rev Roger Gillingham (husband of Ann Wigmore) acquired it. Rev. Daniel Wigmore, Archdeacon of Ely acquired the manor in about 1634 and later settled it on his nephew Dr Gilbert Wigmore, of Queens’ College, Cambridge. On Dr Wigmore’s death in 1682 it passed to his son Gilbert Wigmore (1649-1713), and it was this Gilbert’s daughter who married Rev Roger Gillingham in 1707.
Full details are attached below.
Robert O' Connor (email@example.com)