The next Little Shelford history day took place at the Memorial Hall on Sunday September 30 at 2pm. Highlights included:
- The launch of the republished book, A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale.
- The only original copy of the book will be on show during the event.
- Wale family expert Graham Chinner will be talking about the life of Fanny Wale.
- Mary King will have her fascinating collection of Little and Great Shelford postcards on show.
- John Fuller will be there with his extensive collection of old photos.
- And following the emergence of a model of Little Shelford Old Hall, which was demolished in 1850, at a museum in Cambridge, a range of photos of the model will be on show for the first time.