Home‎ > ‎


A number of articles about Little Shelford's history have been published over the last 20 years. Below you will find links to those articles, which have been collected together by the Little Shelford History Society.

                All Saints Church                                                     

                       Norah Powell                                                        

         1880 and before                                     

              Church Street 1881

                  High Street in 1880

           Blennie Powell

           Francis "Tom" Bacon

Miss Hilda Bagnall remembers

Allotments & Wale Recreation Ground

Reuben Litchfield   remembers

Little Shelford Chronicle 1777-1899

Little Shelford from 1923 onwards

 Professor James Meade

Memories of the Village Hall

Brooke Crutchley

 Some Shelford Lives

Mary King's memories of the 30s, 40s and 50s

More articles from Little Shelford Village Guides are attached as PDFs at the foot of the page
Click here to see newspaper articles about Little Shelford