Photos‎ > ‎

Little Shelford buildings


The Plough (now The Navigator), Little Shelford













The Plough
, High Street
The Manor House, Little Shelford












Manor House
, Manor Lane


The post office, Church Street, little Shelford at the time of the Coronation
 
Post Office, Church Street

The former brewery, Hauxton Road, Little Shelford "1916. The unused brewery which is in the corner of the Hauxton Road was built by Arthur Austin who died in 1908." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P32

The brewery
, Hauxton Road
 
The blacksmith's workshop (now demolished), Hauxton Road, Little Shelford

Blacksmith's
, Hauxton Road
 
Blacksmith and The Prince Regent Pub, from Church Street, Little Shelford


















Prince Regent pub (now Sycamore House)
 
 
 
The old Village Hall, Church Street, Little Shelford










Village Hall, Church Street





The former Post Office and Walkers shop, Whittlesford Road, Little ShelfordWalker's shop , Whittlesford Road
The Chequers, (now Winners Chinese Takeaway), Church Street, Little Shelford



Chequers pub
, Church Street

The former Rectory, Church Street, Little Shelford

The Vicarage
, Church Street
 
All Saints Church, Little Shelford All Saints Church, Church St

 

 The bakery, High Street, Little Shelford

The bakery High Street