All Saints Church, Little Shelford

All Saints Church, Little Shelford
A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P48
 All Saint's Church, Church Street, Little Shelford All Saints Church
All Saints Church
A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P57
 A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P51 A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P53
"Little Shelford Church before the ingle large arch was built about year 1855." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P52
A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P49
  Saxon remains, All Saints Church, Little Shelford
Examination of the church bells at Little Shelford in January 1961. Canon Edward Sibsob is on the right.
"Little Shelford Church before the restoration in 1879." From A Record Of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale.       Bells outside during the refurbishment of All Saints Church
Note the oil lamps soon after World War 1
  
Shelford Church and the Priesthouse



 
Comments