Photos of Little Shelford people (4 of 4)


William Reginald Gall (back right)
 
May and Joan Whybro
 
William Dennison Gall

From left, Alice Louisa Gall, Bertrand Gall and William Reginald Gall circa 1884
Reginald Dennison Gall circa 1916
Bertrand Victor Gall & 'Chum' outside Ferndale, now called Rutland house

From left, Bertrand Victor Gall, Reginald Dennison Gall holding Dennison Edgar Gall, Bertrand Gall & William Dennison Gall

From left. Rita Gall, Reginald Dennison Gall and Bertrand Gall
Courtesy National Trust
 

James Meade presenting the village with the enclosures map after winning the Nobel Prize.

 Left to right: Group Captain John Altham (Chairman Parish Council), James Meade, Ray Saich (Chairman Trustees Memorial Hall)

 
Fanny Wale, writer of the first history book about Little Shelford.

 

Comments