Old photos and historical postcards of Church Street, Little Shelford (1 of 3)

The post office, Church Street, little Shelford at the time of the Coronation
 The old Post Office, Church Street, Little Shelford
 
 
 Former Post Office, Church Street, Little Shelford 
 The former Post Office and the Blacksmith's workshop, Church Street, Little Shelford 
 
 


The Chequers pub (now Winner's Chinese takeaway), Church Street, Little Shelford
 Church Street, Little Shelford with All Saints Church on the right
 
Den Mascall and his mother outside their cottage joined onto the Prince Regent pub.
  
 Church Street, Little Shelford 
  
  
 

 
 Blacksmith and The Prince Regent Pub, from Church Street, Little Shelford 
 The Prince Regent (now Sycamore House) from High Street, Little Shelford 
  
 


 

The former Rectory, Church Street, Little Shelford
 
 
 
Postcard featuring the former Rectory, Church Street, Little Shelford


A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P56






A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P56



The Rectory, Church Street, Little Shelford





"The old Parsonage was taken down in the year 1859 and on the same site is now built the new Rectory." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P54 
Click here for more historical Church Street photos