Hauxton Road photos (2 of 3)

Hauxton Road
 The former brewery, Hauxton Road, Little Shelford "1916. The unused brewery which is in the corner of the Hauxton Road was built by Arthur Austin who died in 1908." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P32
 "The boundary line between Shelford Parva and Hauxton is one field beyond the railway line." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P31 Prince Regent (now Sycamore House) and Forge Cottage from Church Street, Little Shelford
  
 A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P29 Hauxton Road, Little Shelford
 "View from Manor Farm of the Hauxton Road. The Rectory grounds, Blacksmith's corner, Marshall's corner, Austin's premises, Mansfield's cottages." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P31 A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P75
  
 
 
 
 
 See more Hauxton Road photos (3 of 3) 
 


 
   
 

 






Comments