High Street photos (3 of 4)

"Mrs R.Elbourn and Mrs Dockerill are the women seen standing in their gates."  From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P23
 
Ley Grove Cottages, High Street, Little Shelford
A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P23
Ley Grove Cottages, High Street
 
 "The Camping Close and Everett's Cottages in High Street and Ingleside in Church Street seen from Studio Garden." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P36
"Cottages opposite the (hall) farm added to in the year 1888 designed by Col R.G. Wale." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P20
Cottage at the rear of White's Farm, High Street, Little Shelford drawn by Fanny Wale in 1895.

King's Farm, High Street, Little Shelford
 
King's Farm, High Street, Little Shelford
 
 "King's Farm in 1916 belongs to T.F.Eaden." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P25 "King's Farm in 1852. " From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P26
"These are the poplar trees in Westfields garden." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P17


 "This road called Back Lane for about a quarter of a mile and then it becomes High Street. War was declared against germany 16 August 1914. The Navy and Army Roll of Service was on the notice board on the end of this road. The corner of a tent behind this hedge is where George Gillingham lived until he died of consumption in 1915."  From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P17Stearn's Cottage, High Street, Little Shelford  
White's Cottage, High Street, Little Shelford "West and East views of High Street in 1915 from the entrance to Low Brooms." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P22
High Street - Reuben Litchfield's cottage.
Cottage at the High Street corner of the Terrace painetd by Lt Col S. Willis in the 1920s. "Lived in for some generations by the Acker family. The house behind is part of Elm Cottage lived in by Mrs Sally Bradman. It was demolished in the 1950s."
 A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P24
 "Low Brooms, the residence of Colonel T. Wood." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P22  "The south east of Kirby Lodge in 1915." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P24
 "The South East side of Kirby Lodge in 1874." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P24 Fordham's farmhouse 1973.
 "West and East views of High Street in 1915. This (left) is called Hacker's cottage, the entrance to The Terrace is near it on thiks side. Elm Cottage is the next building. Beyond it is Maltern Close and the Kind William (pub)." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P22
 "The Hall Farm seen from the Maltern Close." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P19
 "(left to right) Kirby Lodge - obelisk hill - Mr Housden tenant seated near the house - Mount View cottages - Blacksmith's corner." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P25 "Also this viewing showing the alterations made at King's Farm since 1852. (written 1912)." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P26
More High Street photos
   
Subpages (1): High Street (4 of 4)
Comments