Old photos and historical postcards of Newton Road, Little Shelford

 
 The windmill on Newton Road, which had been demolished by 1900.  
 Newton Road, Little Shelford  
 Newton Road, Little Shelford
  
Traveller caravan in garden at Newton Road, Little Shelford  
 Newton Road, Little Shelford
  
 
 
  
 
 "The Red House" from A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P34  
 "The Brightsmith's House." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P34  
 The Old Enclosure where Mr Bagnall lived with his sisters Hilda and May in Newton Road (?), Little Shelford
  
Newspaper cutting about then-then Children's Home at Red House, Newton Road, Little Shelford
 
  
 Red House, Newton Road, Little Shelford  
   
   
 The Obelisk, Newton Road, Little Shelford  
   
   
   
L to R Valerie Luff (Parish Clerk) Parish Councillors Joan Church, Brenda Bishop, Rosemary Nicholls (Chairman), Ivor Pearl and Charles Day at the reopening of the Wale Memorial.


Restoring the inscription of the Wale Memorial in Rattee and Kett's workshop.








 
 
  
 
 

For more old photos and historical postcards of Little Shelford, click here.
 
Comments