Manor Lane photos

"The old Parsonage was taken down in the year 1859 and on the same site is now built the new Rectory." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P54
  The Manor House, Little Shelford
 
"This painting is a copy of the oil painting belonging to Miss Ealoner Finch." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P39
 
"Manor Farm House painted by his sister Miss Marion Clay about 1888." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P73
  A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P78
 
The Manor House, Manor Road, Little Shelford
 
H Bagnall outside the Manor Farm 1884
 "This dam was placed across the Granta to turn the water into the moat made by Palivicini." From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P76
G. Bagnall 1884 at Manor Farm
"The ancient painting in oil colour now in the possession of Miss Finch represents this house. " From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P39
The Manor Farm. From A Record of Shelford Parva by Fanny Wale P74   The stable yard of the Hall.
 
 
 

Comments